‘The Valley’ Upper Coomera is a 19 hectare boutique master-planned residential community with more than 5.5 hectares of open space on the Gold Coast
400M2 – 1300M2
DEVELOPED BY GALLERY GROUP
The Valley comprises 196 spacious and flat lots, complemented by open space, parklands and family friendly recreation facilities in one of South-East Queensland’s fastest growing suburbs. Conveniently located halfway between Brisbane city and the stunning beach playground of the Gold Coast, this stunning development is expected to be in high demand.
With The Valley being some of the last available land on the Gold Coast, Gallery Group are committed to delivering a world class community that will leave a long lasting legacy into the local community.
47MINS | BRISBANE AIRPORT
01. Westfield Coomera
03. M1 Pacific Motorway
04. Gold Coast Beaches (20 mins)
05. Brisbane CBD (30 mins) 06. Gold Coast City Marina & Shipyard
07. Sanctuary Cove
08. Hope Island Resort Golf Course
09. Coomera River
10. Coomera Anglican College
11. Assisi Catholic College
12. Saint Stephen’s College
13. Upper Coomera State College
14. Brisbane to Gold Coast Railway
15. Gold Coast Hinterland & Tamborine National Park
16. Coomera TAFE
- Simply complete the ‘Expression of Interest’ form & email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will confirm availability of your chosen lot & provide you with Trust Account details to deposit $5000. Your deposit is fully refundable in the event that you do not proceed with the purchase.
- Deposit the $5000 using your surname and the lot number as the reference. Email a transaction receipt to email@example.com.
- We will advise you when contracts are ready for signing.
1. Expression of Interest Form
2. Price list
3. Stage Plan
This 19 stunning hectare site at Rangeview Road, Upper Coomera is perfectly located in one of the fastest growing areas in Australia. High quality Land and housing is now at a premium to astute purchases.
Upper Coomera is a suburb located within the thriving Gold. It is within proximity to the M1 motorway with 3 access points to enter and exit. A second motorway, the ‘Coomera Connector’ will service the area by providing an additional route for North-South travel.
The Valley sits within the Gold Coast Hinterland and is a short drive to picturesque Tamborine Mountain, the third oldest National Park in the world and is a popular destination for both locals and tourists to visit. Other local attractions include theme parks, restaurants, waterways, marinas, parklands and beaches.